Eye care professionals specialize in understanding how the human eye really works, as well as diseases and conditions that affect your vision – many of which do not have obvious symptoms. Eye doctors know how age and risk factors affect vision over time for young and old, and they understand the benefits and features of corrective lenses including eyeglasses and contacts.
Our optometrist takes the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
Meet our doctor:
- License No.: 4901004871
- NPI No.: 1619377132
- Welcome new patients
- Specialty contact lens fits, Multifocal, Mono-vision, Rigid Gas Permeable
- Corneal reshaping therapy/Orthokeratology.
- Treatment and management of various ocular disease
- Glaucoma treatment and management
- Pediatric eye care
- Doctor Networks: Now accepting most insurances